Aussie Doodle Dandy – Mixed marvels…
Describing the Breed:
- Our Aussiedoodles are first generation cross-breeds from pure bred Australian Shepherds and pure bred Poodles.
- They come in three sizes Standard, Miniature and our Toys. They are beautifully featured puppies with a range of characteristics, coloring and features.
- Our Aussiedoodles are bred to be a part of your family, enthusiastic but calm, purposeful and fun, healthy and vital, and with a warm, generous and friendly approach.
Designer Dog Advantages:
- Milder personalities – purebreds are built for one kind of approach to life but designer dogs offer a range of personality responses.
- Healthier and stronger constitution – purebreds are nearly identical genetically allowing a much higher frequency of genetic weaknesses like hip dysplasia, allergies and aggressive temperament.
- Blending of traits – purebreds are often designed for one purpose… hunting, herding, fighting or protecting but designer dogs combine behavioral traits in a pleasing way.
The Beauty of the Aussie Doodle:
- Loyal and devoted – poodles build strong and intimate bonds with their owners and Australian sheep dogs are tireless, purpose-driven workers.
- Both breeds are highly-attuned to their environment and to their owner and both have a well developed need to please and fit in.
- The blend of high-energy, purpose and devotion make the Aussiedoodle an ideal family pet.
- Both breeds are prized for their intelligence, focus and awareness, making their training both easier and more enjoyable for the first-time owner.
Key Features of the breeds:
- The Poodle -
- Between 10 pounds (toy/mini) and up to 50 pounds (standard) and standing from the 6″ toy to the 22″ standard
- Poodles are trained to hunt with great attentiveness and active senses.
- They are devoted to a small number of people but tend to be a non-aggressive breed.
- They have a very stately and elegant bearing with head held high and a bounce in their gait.
- The Australian Shepherd –
- A herder by nature the Aussie wants to have a purpose and wants to have a master.
- Aussies want to be at your side at all times – it is part of their sense of purpose.
- The breed is known for its intelligence and ability to absorb complex tasks making them one of the most adaptable of all breeds